Its an irony, that husband-wife relationship is the most important and a closest bond, but yet the most vulnerable to fights, hurt and emotional pain.
Husband and wife are companions who not only share their personal space, sexual needs and day with each other.
They are called companions and this word has a very deep meaning. It holds the essence of this relationship. As a companion you share your daily experience, your domestic responsibility, your professional responsibility, your holidays, your house and your friends. Its one relationship that you nurture everyday and one where you grow in many folds from being husband & wife to daughter in law and son in law to being mom and dad.
So what makes this relationship go off balance? Few things that we can reflect back with our experience on marital counselling are:
- Differences in upbringing which is reflected in both the partners way of living, way of approaching life, value systems and even way of responding to emotional needs of each other.
- Inability to communicate needs concerns effectively.
- The intricacy and dependency of the relationship leaves the couple vulnerable to make assumptions based on their views. This often leaves room far a lot of misunderstanding.
- Inability to balance your relation with your spouse and that at your parents or other family members.
- Issue of a personal space and freedom on the race of liking your partners details - you often forget your personal life and stuck into series of issues.
- An ever increasing Burdon of responsibilities that fallen the couple also leave then feeling stress and frustrated.
Inability to explain and feel understood leads to a lot of psychological and mental issue:
- Feeling of stress
- Severe Anxiety
- Depression if the problems go on far so long time
- Slap problems
- Problems with concentration especially a work
- Unhealthy environment of house
- Poor parenting
Why Marriage Counselling?
A lot of couples make an attempt at their levels to make matters well and their relationship stronger. However not all get success. That's where one needs professional help. We offer an unbiased perspective to the couple and helps them to see the pattern of discord in their relation.
A counselling session begins with individual session with the men and the wife where both get an opportunity to heard and understood.
Post this in a joint sessions, concerns to both are brought to discuss in the presence of a counsellor where she helps them to see how they are contributing to the issue and also how else could they address it in a healthy way.
If you are struggling in a tough marital relationship, then help for you is right here.
Drop your request here and we will get back to you.